Due to the recent virus outbreak, we are closed for the time being. When we reopen, the studio will be implementing new measures to ensure the maximum care for all parties attending photo sessions. Please take a moment to read the guidelines below to learn more.
- All props are sanitized using disinfectant procedures set forth by the CDC.
- No shoes allowed upon studio entry, please leave them at the door.
- Hand sanitizer will be given to you upon entry into the studio.
- I will be wearing a face mask to handle your baby.
- I ask that we maintain 6-feet distance between us at all times when possible.
- All seating areas and studio usage will be sanitized after every appointment.
- Only immediate family members allowed until further notice. When possible, please do not bring family members that are not being photographed.
- Absolutely NO props will be allowed to be brought to the studio.
- Minimum of 24 hours between sessions.
on your part
In order to maintain the utmost safety, I ask that you consider these following steps to ensure my well being as well as your own.
- Please arrive in a face mask or any face covering material.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Please cancel your appointment within 24hrs if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness including but not limited to: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever of 99 degrees or above, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, etc.
I will be scheduling sessions with older babies and children into the studio first, with 24hrs between each session to allow for cleaning. Timeline will be dependent on state regulations, however the most recent notice does not allow any indoor Photography at this time.
All policies and scheduling are subject to change.
Submitting the form below will serve as written proof of reading, understanding and agreeing to all terms. Submission form MUST be received prior to session or session will be cancelled at client's cost.
- I certify that I have read the above studio policies. I take full responsibility in moving forward with my appointment and I am aware of the risks involved. I waive my rights to seek damages, compensations and or any involvement on Fae Rae Photography.
- Failure to Perform. If the Photographer is unable to perform this agreement due to illness, emergency, fire, casualty, strike, act of God or causes beyond the control of the Photographer, the Photographer and Client shall make every attempt to reschedule the session. If a reschedule is unable to be agreed upon, Photographer shall return the retainer to the client and shall have no further liability. Further, if the Photographer is unable to deliver photographic materials due to technological malfunctions, including but not limited to camera and processing, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault of the Photographer, a replacement appointment session will take place.